Occasionally Goosewing Timberworks has been featured in the press, or we have written articles in industry publications.
- My own home, which I designed together with my wife and built myself, was featured in Seven Days, the Vermont news weekly. See the article here.
- I was interviewed during a French news segment reporting on the Charpentiers Sans Frontieres project at Chateau d’Harcourt in Normandy, France. You can see the video here.
- I co-wrote an article of Timber Framing, the quarterly journal of the Timber Framers Guild of North America, about the Chateau d’Harcourt project. Read the article here:
- I worked with friends and colleagues in Estonia on a few English-language publications. First, I assisted in shepherding and translating an article on tradition Estonian log building for the Timber Framing quarterly journal (link below). I then helped to edit the English translation of a small book, Traditional Estonian Log-Building.
- I wrote an article in Timber Framing, the quarterly journal of the Timber Framers Guild of North America, about my time living and working in France in 2010-11 and the French compagnons guild system. Read the article here.
- Goosewing’s collaboration with Studio Roji, a Lincoln-based garden-design studio, is covered in an article in Seven Days. Read the article here.